Monday, October 6, 2014

Pulp Fiction, Cigarettes



Lovelies,

I finally got it. The haircut of my dreams. It's Mia Wallace and riot grrrl and all the sass and pouts in the world all in one beautiful haircut. No doubt, this year I'm bloodying up my face and getting a syringe taped to my chest for Halloween. Oh, and we'll be chain-smoking all night. (I'll just put a cigarette in between my lips; it'll be a metaphor.)

I've had so many people not be able to recognize me after I cut it since it's such a huge transformation and in more ways than one it's sort of refreshing to sort of have an entirely 'new'-ish identity.




My fav things to pair this cut with is a red, red, red, matte, lipstick and an intense black wing. Mess up the hair, and put on your most bratty pout and you'll rock the world.

If you're interested in getting this haircut, it's super important to know that it's pretty high maintenance. Esp. if you have such straight, limp hair like I do. Blow dry with a round brush, put texturizing product, and try not to touch it every 5 minutes. (Which is h a r d to do).

I've also been putting my hair in twin french braids at night to get a slight wave the next morning--and you know, i've realized that it's sort of channeling the Karlie Bob. I've yet to take professional photos with the new do but expect a post with pretty, glossy, magazine pictures soon.

Love, love, love from chilly Chicago. image


Becoming Mia Wallace


0 comments:

Post a Comment