Monday, October 13, 2014

Hello, My Funny Face


Lovelies, Greetings from behind the lens of a fantastic and HQ camera. Alas, you can now see clearly all my facial imperfections and flaws. I'm so excited to bring this post to you guys, because it was truly a dream and amazing experience to create these series of photos. Plus, it's finally a HQ debut of my Mia Wallace hair, and I'm in love, in love, in love with it. 

As you can tell from the title of this post, I woke up (***flawless) feeling very Funny Face Audrey-esque and fell into the trap of wearing all black everything. Except for my ruby red purse, but that is the only cross shoulder purse I own--I own like 5 clutches; clutches are my everything. The beautiful knit sweater is courtesy of my lovely photographer Miss E. She thrifted it, which reminds me that she and I went consignment shopping a few days ago. I've been on the hunt for the best fur coat (one that hopefully won't break the bank) and while on my hunt I found this amazing Cache 2 piece evening gown. Black, beaded, crop top with a straight skirt. Chic, classic, a piece that requires a lot to pull off. $60 of beauty and royalty and perfection. I love it with all my heart. I didn't buy it but I think it will be hanging in my closet soon enough. 

I've been busy getting back into the journalistic style of writing, which is difficult but also lovely. I'm currently supposed to be working on a piece for work (it's only 300 words and I've got 350 so whatever) and it's going along ok. It's amazing to feel so attached to a practice; journalistic writing--and writing in general--comes so easily to me. Anyways, enough babbling. Here's me channeling my Funny Face.








 Deets: Top: F21, Sweater: thrifted, Shoes: Target, Bag: F21, Socks: American Apparel



0 comments:

Post a Comment