Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Back to School Dream

Lovelies,



It's lovely to be back in beautiful, beautiful Chicago/Evanston. After working 2 part time jobs in H-Town this summer, it's good to get back to studying, and freaking out about studying and what to wear. I apologize for the lack lack lack of posts but it's been hectic trying to settle down and get back in the swing of things and on top of that, trying to coordinate a time with my fantastic photographers. But good news! We got things coordinated and here's what we came up with. It's my back to school throw-together-outfit that happened to look pretty nice. 

I'm so happy with the photos and everything just turned out beautifully. It's all thanks to my 2 awesome, great friends, Carson Brown and Jesse Sparks; they took these lovely photos down below. 

Details on what I'm wearing are at the bottom of the post. 














(classic fashion blogger pose.)






Deeets: Cardi: Comme Des Garçon PLAY (story on how I got this bby in a future post) Top: American Apparel Lolita Top Pants: UO Shoes: AEO flip flops Lips: CoverGirl 307 'seduce'

0 comments:

Post a Comment