Tuesday, February 10, 2015

(photos by the lovely Linda Phung)

To the lovely turtlenecks in the world,

Alas, I finally understand why you were created and put in this world: to keep my fragile neck warm on chilly days from h-town to chi-town and to help me channel Funny Face Audrey every day. Yes, I understand why you were the uniform of the Beat generation/movement and now you mean everything sleek and chic. 

I adore how your fabric hugs the lines of my neck, elongating and slimming, you help me channel a stylish giraffe. 



Why, your minimalism and comfortableness makes me squeal and dance with joy (see below). I pair you with a pair of lovely red pumps and I am ready to charge, calmly and steadfastly down the road.


Your presence makes me feel confident enough to barge into Anna Wintour's office and demand a job. She'd take one look at my stylish, black turtleneck and hire me on the spot. For I am always in style, when you're around.


Oh how you make me so shy when you are around, making me feel like the princess that I am. I can't seem to bring myself to look at the camera.




Deer caught in the headlights  a turtleneck look.

Details: TURTLENECK: American Apparel, Pants: Mom's Closet, Bag: Vintage, Flower crown: DIY,  pumps: Nine West?

0 comments:

Post a Comment