Sunday, November 16, 2014

It's been a long two weeks.

Not really but it feels like I'm starting to lose my grasp on the order of my life. Maybe it's the weather, but maybe I'm just telling myself that it's the weather. Maybe it's just me. Whatever it is, it always seems to start when I need to have the most control of my life. 

College is hard. College is long. I'm ready to go home. 

Motivation is makeup. 

I've been trying out new lines on my eyes, and other  lip-colors than "deep purple" for fall because fuck deep purple and plums and wines, and all its variations. And call me stupid, because I've just found out how to puff out my bangs with a flat iron. I've been using my friend's flat iron every morning, and every time I re-straighten, re-straighten, re-straighten, I remember that I need to buy some hair protectant, and I need to buy my own flat iron. 

Where art thou, perfect coat?

I wanted to buy that leopard coat but some bitch got there before me.

Remind me to never leave an item that I desperately want in the store because I'll "don't want to purchase it yet" because someone will buy it and I will hate them forever. 

In other news, I'm still searching for a furry coat. I found another one I liked today. It looked like it came from a suburban grandmother's closet. I want it. I left the store without it. I'll go in next weekend to buy it. 

I haven't learned my lesson.





Stressed but well dressed. (photos by Carson Brown)



I bought a long pencil skirt tonight because it was 15% off, and it was a get-better present for me. I'm going to ask my mother for this one as a christmas present. It's become a new passion.




It was the first actual actual snow day in Heavenston today, and I wore a short yellow dress. Call me the Chinese Madeline.


Here's my newest attempt at becoming Audrey Hepburn. This orange, orange coat I bought reminds me of the one she wore when she was being a cat. And for some reason, I kept calling the coat yellow. Perhaps I'm going color-blind.





And in case I forgot how to say say "yes" or "no" in English, I have it helpfully printed in French for me.


Stay de-stressed, loves, take a Lush bath bomb bath or something.

(Shout out to the lovely wildcats that live with me, congrats on beating Notre Dame. You are all amazing.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment